Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Check them out!

I dedicated a couple of hours today to make a banner for my blog and a couple of cute pictures for my TpT and Pinterest links. I had TONS of help doing this!! First of all, my chevron background on the banner is from Fun For Learning, the cute hearts I used to make the links and on the banner are from Graphics From The Pond (FREE!!!), and the striped pencils are from Ashley Hughes.  All of these are FREE!!! If you are looking for great frames and art visit these awesome TpTers! Also, don't forget Camping Teacher has created 2 tools to help bloggers TpTers jazz-up their stuff. Check out The Cutest Blog On The Block for many tips and tutorials for bloggers. Another site you simply must visit is Mycutegraphics.com (adorable clip art for free!!! Lots and lots of content area clip art).

TWH :)

No comments:

Post a Comment