Thursday, August 16, 2012

Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop

Grade Three is the Place For Me is hosting a  Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop and I've decided to link up. I have learned so much from reading other teachers' blogs and finally worked up the courage to try blogging. If you're interested in joining, share the following with fellow bloggers:
1. what state you are in- Texas
2. your current teaching position 5th grade, self-contained teacher. (We test in reading, math, and science. Can you say PRESSURE!?!)
3. your teaching experience This month I will be starting my 5th year of teaching :)
4. when you started blogging I started blogging a little over a month ago. Super rookie.
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource I am REALLY new to blogging and are still learning so much. The tip I can provide at the moment is to visit fellow teacher blogs to learn more. I like to visit Techy Things by Mrs. Stanford because Mrs. Stanfordshe offers many technology tips for teachers.

I look forward to blogging and learning from my fellow teachers :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am also new to bloggy world AND also a 5th grade teacher! Looking forward to following your blog! Lattes and Laughter

    ReplyDelete